06 Feb Lottery Results
Posted at 16:53h in News
- While all students are welcome to apply, only applicants that currently reside in one of our three home districts of Franklin Township, North Brunswick, and South Brunswick are included in the lottery.
- The lottery creates a waiting list for each grade that is used to fill available seats.
- Students that currently reside in a non-home district are added to the end of the waiting list in the order that the application was received.
- The waiting lists will be used for the entire 2021-2022 academic year. We send enrollment offers as seats become available. Enrollment offers can be made mid-year. We do not contact applicants unless we are making an enrollment offer.
- Enrollment offers are sent via email. Enrollment documents will only be accepted after an enrollment offer has been made. This includes documents for Economically Disadvantaged students.
- Enrollment offers will begin in mid-February for Kindergarten and Grade 9. Enrollment offers for other grades will begin in late June.
- If you do not have your application number or have any other questions, please email Mrs. Graf at email@example.com. Please note that we do not give this information over the phone.
Please click the attached link to see the list of each grade:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- 9th Grade
- 10th Grade
- 11th Grade