05 Jun National Recognition Awards from College Board!
Posted at 11:21h in News
Two of TEECS’ Seniors received National Recognition Awards from CollegeBoard!
– Uriel Palacios received a National Hispanic Recognition Award.
– Zoe Pittman received a National African American Recognition Award.
College Board’s recognition programs award academic honors to underrepresented students.
As Juniors in high school, students must:
– have a 3.5 GPA or higher at the time they are submitting the application.
– have a permanent address in the United States.
– identify as African American, Hispanic American, Indigenous, or attend high school in a rural area or small town.
– have taken the PSAT 10 in Spring 2021 OR the PSAT/NMSQT in Fall 2021 and scored in the top 10% OR have taken at least two distinct AP exams in 8th, 9th or 10th grade and scored a 3 or higher on two or more AP Exams.
Congratulations Uriel and Zoe! We are very proud of the both of you!