A guide to at-home learning and Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form For Parents
Click here to complete the form: Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form
We are currently in the process of planning how to safely and successfully reopen school this Fall. More information will follow on our reopening plan in the coming weeks.
Next week on July 15, 2020, we will be sending home a form giving parents an opportunity to choose to remotely learn from home on all days.
Once this form is returned, your child’s method of schooling will be set until the end of December 2020.
The schedule will be revisited at that time to determine if any changes are needed, based on the current COVID-19 situation.
Please keep in mind and discuss the following with your child(ren) if you are planning to send your student for in-school learning (number of days to be determined):
- Students and staff will have their temperatures checked upon arriving at school.
- Parents dropping off their students will not be allowed to leave until the child has been cleared.
- Any student with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home with you.
- Any student arriving by bus with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be quarantined and a parent will be called to pick up their student immediately.
- Students will need to practice social distancing
- Students will be required to wear masks in common areas
- Students will not be able to share supplies, food, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.