A guide to at-home learning and Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form For Parents
Click here to complete the form: Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form
- Students and staff will have their temperatures checked upon arriving at school.
- Parents dropping off their students will not be allowed to leave until the child has been cleared.
- Any student with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home with you.
- Any student arriving by bus with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be quarantined and a parent will be called to pick up their student immediately.
- Students will need to practice social distancing
- Students will be required to wear masks in common areas
- Students will not be able to share supplies, food, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.