TEECS Fully through Friday, April 11, 2021, for ALL Students
Thomas Edison EnergySmart Charter School has decided to transition to a week of remote learning after Spring Break. This is a precautionary measure due to the number of staff and students that have traveled during Spring Break.
All staff and students will be fully remote through Friday, April 11, 2021. All students will follow a full-day, synchronous schedule on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Students will be asynchronous on Wednesday. Hybrid students will return to in-person learning on April 12, 2021.
If you have traveled out of the state of New Jersey, please email Ms. Thompson and me your travel dates so that we can confirm the date your student will be able to return to school in person. Please note that your student may need to quarantine past April 12, 2021.
- Remote instruction will go through April 11, 2021.
- Classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday will be synchronous.
- Classes on Wednesday will be asynchronous.
- Students are to be appropriately dressed and visible during remote classes.
- If your student becomes ill or develops COVID-19 symptoms, please email Ms. Thompson, our school nurse, at jthompson@energysmartschool
- If your student will not attend remote classes on any given day, please email Mrs. Graf at email@example.com.
- If you are experiencing IT issues, please email Mr. Kurt at IT@energysmartschool.org.
- If your child needs to talk to the school counselor, please email Mr. Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support to make sure your child attends class daily, completes work in a timely manner, and participates in scheduled activities and clubs. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.