September 11th is a National Day of Service and Remembrance, often referred to as Patriot’s Day, in memory of those we lost during the attacks on September 11th, 2001. The day is recognized as time of remembrance, including all the heroes who rushed to the scene of the attack to...
A guide to at-home learning and Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form For Parents
Click here to complete the form: Fall 2020 Instructional Preference Form
- Students and staff will have their temperatures checked upon arriving at school.
- Parents dropping off their students will not be allowed to leave until the child has been cleared.
- Any student with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home with you.
- Any student arriving by bus with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be quarantined and a parent will be called to pick up their student immediately.
- Students will need to practice social distancing
- Students will be required to wear masks in common areas
- Students will not be able to share supplies, food, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.